There is no substitute for the experience gained and the relationships built, over time, in the specialized niche of ranch and land sales.
Pete Nevin has been a real estate specialist in Northern Nevada, Northern California and other West Coast properties for over 27 years. He is one of the few Realtors who specializes in ranches, land, homes, estates and waterfront properties for those seeking a truly unique lifestyle or investment.
Pete has the knowledge, experience and desire to actively locate and maintain a selection of esthetically desirable and unique properties. His outstanding service and dedication are as rare as his properties.
- Over 27 years of land, investment, and ranch sales specialty.
- A majority of clients return to work with Pete again and refer others to him.
- Transactions with American Land Conservancy, Nature Conservancy, Feather River Land Trust, and other land preservation organizations.
- Proven expert in issues involving unique property sales: water rights, access, easements, ￼￼zoning, topography, and government and conservation agencies.
Pete brings over 27 years of relationships in the ranch and land markets to the Far West team.
Morgan Nevin is the newest member of the FarWest R&C Sales Mgt. team. He is a recent graduate of Sacramento State University where he majored in Economics and graduated Cum Laude. Growing up, Morgan often traveled with his Dad to properties throughout Northern Nevada and Northern California, keeping Pete company as he assessed some amazing lands. This early exposure developed a keen interest in Real Estate for Morgan, and led him to follow in his Dads footsteps.
Morgan has already developed strong relationships with clients and assists them to attain their real estate goals. Whether through consulting or helping them find the property exactly suited to their needs and desires, Morgan also assists clients in selling their own unique properties. Morgan strives to exceed each clients expectations, and continues to exceed Pete's expectations as his new partner.
Rex Hartwick has been involved in Nevada real estate for 15 years, specializing in ranches, farms and commercial properties.
For 29 years he has also been employed in production agriculture in Nevada and Northern California. This working knowledge has been key in helping his clients acquire and sell their properties. Rex lives the agricultural lifestyle that he sells.
- 15 years of farm, ranch and commercial sales
- 29 years of production ag experience
- Degree in Agriculture and Economics from the University of Nevada, Reno
Rex is a native Nevadan and brings practical experience and knowledge to the FarWest team.
He lives in Smith Valley, NV with his wife Sandy. They raised twin sons on their small farm and continue with agricultural enterprises, including bees, goats, hay and horses.
The Far West team works closely with their clients to reach their goals regarding property acquisition and asset preservation.
The Team also works jointly with clients wishing to preserve land and gain the benefits from conservation programs.
Organizations Far West has worked with over the years include:
- Feather River Land Trust
- Wildlife Conservation Board
- US Forest Service
- The Nature Conservancy
- Sierra Business Council
- American Land Conservancy
- Bureau of Land Managemant
- Trust for Public Lands